Sonntag, 10. Juni 2012

Non-Google Sources


Non-Google Sources
I have found the following relevant sources using the Historical Abstracts Database:
‘American Revolution’
The SPCK and the American Revolution: The Limits of International Protestantism, Church History, March 2012.
Waves of Revolution, History Today, April 2011.
The Gain from Paine, History Today, June 2009.
On the Österreichische Historische Bibliographie page I found the following:
1991/ 3498: Sylvers, Malcolm: Democracy and the American Revolution. 1991
On the Historische Bibliographie Online Page I had no success, maybe I did something wrong but it ‘couldn’t connect to host’.
Finally, through the search for Zeitschriftenfreihandmagazin I found the American Historical review and also in connection with this search I would recommend History Today again, which also has a monthly publication

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen