Sonntag, 10. Juni 2012

Comparison

I have to say that since I have been studying here in Vienna, I have never successfully managed to open a journal article online before....until today! I am really impressed and inspired by the Historical Abstracts page and will definitely be using this in the future. From the Google sources...ok you have to careful and suspicious I think. Again the initial first results which came up have been good, I will certainly use some of the timelines I have found. To conclude, on the academic databases sometimes there was nothing relevant or it was difficult to search with the same key words I would use with Google. Google, however of course does not insure the same academic standards which the other databases do...I would recommend therefore a combination of the usage of both.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen